Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

High rise stuffables?

(7 Posts)
FarawayWe Fri 29-Jun-07 21:28:54

We use Nature Babies stuffables (new design), but I'm finding them very low in the rise, especially when stuffed for overnight. We also have Bumgenius and MEOS, which are fine.

What other stuffable would you suggest that are not as 'short' as the Nature Babies? None of the nappy sites I use give measurements so I'm not sure how to go about choosing the right replacements.

TIA!

JoyS Fri 29-Jun-07 22:59:59

Fuzzi Buns are really high. The fuzzi buns website gives measurements: http://www.fuzzibunz.com/size_chart.php

BumGenius are also pretty high but since they're one size it depends on how big your baby is.

Flamesparrow Fri 29-Jun-07 23:14:10

Yup, Fuzzis are good n high (petite toddler are cut that bit lower)

nappyzone Sat 30-Jun-07 11:19:36

heinys are fairly high - as high as the fuzzis and so are wonderoos, swadlebees arent and i would say peapods are in between.

FarawayWe Sat 30-Jun-07 20:41:59

Thanks, all! I found an online shop in Belgium, where I live, where they still have black Fuzzies in stock! So I'm pretty tempted. The nappy length is 16 inches for the petite toddler size. It's 15 inches for a medium size (thanks for the link, Joy). So I guess it's the petite toddler for me! My DD is 11kg/24lbs. I even measured her thighs this morning

Flamesparrow Sat 30-Jun-07 21:15:01

The black ones are goooooooooooooooooorgeous

spacegrantham Fri 06-Jul-07 01:33:41

happy heinys we didn't get a good fit with fuzzis but hh are designed for long bodied babies

kim

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now