Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Okay - deep breath - bites bullet. We're gonna potty train dd2. (Cod, fancy doing a boot camp please?)

(5 Posts)
sassy Fri 29-Jun-07 12:11:11

Dd2 is 2.6 and has asked for potty/loo on occasion. She prefers the nappy though - as do I (We are both lazy). However, we've just booked EuroDisney for Aug bank hol and I want her reliably dry by then. So we gotta do it. (Bugger.)

Anyone gonna join me?

sassy Fri 29-Jun-07 12:46:48

OK. Asked for potty and produced this morning (wee).
Then put own nappy on (V clever) and refusing to wee on potty again.

Hmmm.

derah Fri 29-Jun-07 20:46:47

Hi Sassy. My dd is 1.10 and we're about o potty train too.... just wish the weather would improve!! She has nappy-free time every day, and her potty is around during that time. She likes to sit on it and put things in it, but so far has done only one wee in it (a couple of weeks ago) and tonight pooped in it (when I wasn't looking and didn't notice until I cleaned up the living rooom while she was in the bath so sadly couldn't really praise her for a job well done). It might be too early to try properly but she tells us when she wees and poops so I guess there's no harm in trying.

Good luck!!

myjobismum Fri 29-Jun-07 20:52:28

Hi all - am in midst of potty training my DS 20mths and so far so good - today was day four and he is achieving 50-75% of wees and has done 1 poo out of 2 in the potty! but here commences the weekend from hell, involving an all day babysitter tomorrow (as im working - and at their house) lots of visiting on sunday and a full day trip to thorpe park on monday - eeeek i hope it doesnt all go bellyup!

good luck everyone - its hard but sure it will be worth it!

Electroma Sat 30-Jun-07 00:52:51

I'm trying to potty train my son. He is 2.6 as well.

Anyn advice, tips or anything? I have no idea what to do. So far I have a musical potty and he runs about with no nappy. he's used it once or twice.

Do i just let him wear pants? what about when we go out? what do i do if he has an accident?

Also, is it feasible to be fully potty trained in 2 weeks?

Any help would be fantastic. I just dont know where to start.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now