Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Just tried Bambineo on DS

(8 Posts)
mozzybear Tue 26-Jun-07 14:25:05

Ooooh its sooooo slim!

After 4 months of fluffles, it's really strange. They fit the Airflow wrap better that the fluffle imo.

Don't think I'd have ever believed how long they take to dry! No tumbler you see and wet weather.

Just got quick flip to try, that took ages to dry too.

Won't be able to judge absorbancy just yet ashave not been washed enough.

TheApprentice Tue 26-Jun-07 14:26:17

They are VERY absorbant and also fit my ds (who is quite skinny) much better than the fluffles.

However, buggers to dry!

mozzybear Tue 26-Jun-07 14:34:04

Its a super absorbant, slim fitting, quick drying nappy a paradox then?

TheApprentice Tue 26-Jun-07 14:38:20

yes

tutu100 Tue 26-Jun-07 14:43:21

pad folded bamboo squares. They dry quite quick. I find it's always the seams that take the longest to dry on bamboo shaped nappies.

Flame Tue 26-Jun-07 15:39:40

The best I have found for slim fitting absorbnat drying is the quick flip light... but I think that;s where I have spare inserts for it - I use 2 inside it, and have extras for using when the outer is dry but the inserts are still damp

mozzybear Tue 26-Jun-07 17:19:59

I was tempted by the Quick Flip Light but thought I'd better resist or I'll be needing a new job to supplement my nappy habit!

Have to say, even though it's not been washed enough the bambineo is holding out well and not even damp at the back. Had to have a liner change though for obvious reasons!

Think I might have to find something to booster night time nappies as the fluffle has been leaking with just the one booster in. The bamboo squares is a good idea.

kreamkrackers Tue 26-Jun-07 17:23:32

bambineos are great i boost at night or sometimes put two nappies on. they're great. agree the drying time is very long but it's worth it

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now