Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

nappies for sale

(1 Post)
melfi Fri 22-Jun-07 21:00:50

Nappies for sale!!!!

For Sale!

4 x Little lambs size 1 with booster (cotton)VGC

Only used for a couple of months in rotation with alot of other nappies so still in really nice condition. Bright white and fluffy. Velcro still sticky!
£3.50 each or £12 for the lot!

1 x Little lambs size 1 with booster (cotton)

Same as above but has a very small stain on the inside.
£2.50

3 x Little lambs size 1 wraps

Good condition. Slight bobbling on binding and lable due to velcro getting stuck on it. Otherwise in good clean condition.
£2 each or £5 for the lot

I have one other little lamb wrap which has a stain on the outside. Looks like something has been splashed on it. Other than that it is fine.

If you want it you can have it for £1!

2 x Organic Cotton Velour Medium Swaddlebees (the ones that you use a wrap with)

1 x Periwinkle
Really lovely condition gorgeous and soft and luxurious.
£8.50

1 x Pink
Lovely and soft, slight staining on the inside but nothing that takes away from the look and feel of this very cute nappy.
£7.00

Jade Fleece Stacinator Wrap Medium (popper)

Bought pre-loved from here, the fleece is bobbled as is usual with fleece and it is a little pooky. Still alot of life in the old boy yet. Great night-time nappy!!
£4.50

Motherease Large All In One

Fab condition, only used once or twice!

£5

Hot Pink Happy Heiny Pocket Nappy Medium

Lovely little nappy in a gorgeous bright colour, will look fab on a sunny day with a T shirt. Comes complete with a green acre micro terry fleece. The fleece has some slight staining but this could be sunned out, but you cant see it anyway when it in the nappy!!
£9

Dark Purple Happy Heiny Pocket Nappy Medium
Comes complete with a green acre micro terry fleece. The fleece has some slight staining but this could be sunned out, but you cant see it anyway when it in the nappy!!
£9

I am open to offers, so if you are interested in something drop me a line.

P+P will obviously depend on what you are buying, but I will do it as cheap as I can. Let me know what you are wanting and I will quote a price for P+P then!

Mail me at Melfimoo@googlemail.com

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: