Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Lots Ogbomosho dirty nappies.... teething?!?!

(7 Posts)
Mummytobella2018x Wed 08-Aug-18 19:09:06

Hi all,
My DD has been suffering from lots of dirty nappies over the last three days. Today she done 8/9 dirty nappies and they were pretty much every hour shock and (sorry for TMI) they really very smelly/ toxic! And of a stringy consistency. A lot of the time there's hardly anything there and sounds explosive!! Her bum is so sore today too sad
So I have a few questions ... does this sounds like teething to you??
What's the best cream for nappy rash as it's almost breaking the skin now??
Should I be worried as she has hardly drunk milk today, has had water and food but my worry is the amount of poo, is she actually going to put weight on if it's coming out so quickly after food???! hmm

Thank you!!!

Gooseygoosey12345 Wed 08-Aug-18 19:09:53

How old? Sounds like a stomach bug to me. Just try to keep her hydrated

Mummytobella2018x Wed 08-Aug-18 19:11:47

Also to add, she's been dribbly and can feel teeth under the gum so she is definitely teething just wondered if the poo is worth a GP visit or teething?

Mummytobella2018x Wed 08-Aug-18 19:12:15

She's almost 7 months

Mummytobella2018x Wed 08-Aug-18 19:13:09

It's not runny though it's still quite firm so could it still be a bug? She's not been sick and is fine in herself x

Gooseygoosey12345 Fri 10-Aug-18 20:24:04

Sorry I've just popped back! How is she doing?

Mummytobella2018x Sat 11-Aug-18 08:43:25

Hi, thanks for checking in.

She's fine in herself, a bit grumpy but that's her teeth. Can see them underneath the gum now. She has still been having more than normal amount of dirty nappies but has gone from 9 down to only 3 yesterday so nor 100% on why but she's still eating and drinking. Was going to take her to doctors if it carries on into next weekend as would be 10 days but it seems to be easing up now.
Thank you x

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: