Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Naty eco nappies changed?!?

(11 Posts)
ell22 Sat 02-Jun-18 15:54:06

I've been buying Naty nappies for my little one and they have been amazing, fit really well, no leaks, good quality, and no nappy rashes. I buy these as I love the fact they are chemical free, biodegradable etc. I bought a box recently and they have changed the design and quality of them. They have leaked several times, and my lo now has a rash coming... his last one was so bad I would hate for it to get that way again. Has anyone noticed this?

Can anyone also recommended another brand that is chemical free and biodegradable?

Robzr Wed 27-Jun-18 19:58:31

I have also noticed a change. I ordered 2 bags and they don’t fit nicely and leak every time. If this is the new design then I need to find something else too. I don’t want to as I love Naty. I was hoping it was just a dodgy batch.

Iwalktheline1 Tue 03-Jul-18 04:48:55

Agreed, I’ve been using them for two and a half years which no problems and now they slip down on my daughter and I have to restick the tabs. My ten week old is having more leaks too. Not impressed, I’ve complained via Natys website so they can have customer feed back that the new design is inferior to the last. Doubt they’ll listen a big company like that, as you say time to find new nappies.

Iwalktheline1 Tue 03-Jul-18 04:54:17

I’m going to try the kit and kin nappies. I saw them in boots, look like a similar product.

PragmaticWench Tue 03-Jul-18 05:50:57

We use Bambo nappies and bulk buy them online.

Internetaddictgirl Tue 31-Jul-18 05:08:07

I’m having the same problem- 3rd night in a row they have leaked, we are in the size 3 nappies. Was hoping it was just this size but sounds like it’s all of them - such a shame as loved them before! I’ll complsin too - so they know they have a problem

n0ne Tue 31-Jul-18 08:53:46

I noticed the design had changed but haven't noticed any difference in performance as yet.

BikeRunSki Tue 31-Jul-18 08:57:11

Bambo nappies are awesome. They beat Naty by a million miles. Bulk buy online.

tenbob Tue 31-Jul-18 09:07:21

Agree, I found the 'fluff' stuck to DS after he had been wearing them

We've now switched to Kit and Kin and they are SO much better
Plus they have very cute designs...

You can get them online, or from Ocado
Some Tesco's and Boots stock them but they seem to go out of stock fairly regularly so it's easier to get them online

They also do biodegradable wipes which are good

GummyGoddess Tue 31-Jul-18 09:16:13

I thought it was just dc2 being a bit more explosive than his brother! Fortunately I'm on my last pack before he goes into the reusables.

Thanks for the bambo recommendation, will get some of those for emergencies instead of naty.

The size 5's that dc1 has at night don't seem to be affected, he hasn't leaked or anything.

bedtimestories Tue 31-Jul-18 10:16:54

Have you tried beaming baby? When I did a comparison a few years ago they came out better than naty. I know other brands are probably better still but you have to go with what's in your budget. I noticed a decline in their quality when they rebranded to naty

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: