Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Lidl's new brand of nappies

(4 Posts)
Alibongo37 Wed 14-Feb-18 09:23:33

Hi
Just wondering if anyone had noticed any difference to the quality of the Lidl nappies since they changed the brand to Lupins (I think)?

Since buying the new ones, my daughter always seems to be wet. Has anyone else thought they leak/less efficient?
Thanks

missmorleyme Wed 14-Feb-18 09:28:11

My 2 nearly 3 year old is in the middle of potty training and i have noticed since they have changed i cant find pull ups, the alternative ones from there by same brand has gone up in price and i usually change her about once thru the night but now i have to change her twice and as soon as she gets up, if i sleep thru and dont wake up to change her its guaranteed the bed will be soaked and i have a washable pad down that us now constantly being washed.

HashtagTired Wed 14-Feb-18 09:30:15

There's a product test thread on here somewhere where mumsnetters were product reviewing them. Have a look on those pages and you'll find hundreds of comments.
I found them perfectly fine.

Alibongo37 Thu 15-Feb-18 21:43:05

Ahh interesting thank you!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: