Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Wrap for night use

(2 Posts)
MiniMummy576 Tue 13-Feb-18 11:52:30

I've always used little lambs for overnight and have been really happy with them, but...
My son is now almost 2 and we currently use a LL bamboo with either a thick bamboo booster, or two normal bamboo boosters (and a fleece liner) with a LL wrap. If he was saturated in the morning I didn't really worry because it would be about 12 hours, fair dos. But he's no longer in a sleeping bag as he's in a big bed and I'm finding him saturated by about midnight. I'm thinking that the sleeping bag was hiding the problem.
I'm thinking about changing to another wrap for overnight. Has anyone had a similar problem? Which wraps are the best for overnight?

JohnLapsleyParlabane Sat 24-Feb-18 21:08:27

Have you considered wool or fleece? We have used wool wraps for ages and though a bit fiddly to start with, we absolutely love them.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: