Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Aldi or Lidl nappies?

(6 Posts)
SparkleSarah22 Mon 15-Jan-18 20:29:25

Hello all!! can anyone say what they think is best; aldi or lidl nappies and wipes? There is a baby event on at the moment so want to make the most of it!! Thanks x

Allgrownup3 Sun 21-Jan-18 23:36:51

H

Everyone I know seems to be raving about Aldi nappies. I haven't tried them myself yet but looking to do so.

furryelephant Sun 21-Jan-18 23:39:41

I love Aldi wipes! I found the Aldi nappies had a really odd smell and I couldn’t stand them though.

Wisenanna Sun 28-Jan-18 23:18:49

Can anyone tell me about nappy sizes in the UK? Are all brands sized the same way (for instance one leading brand's size 1 is a newborn nappy from 4-11 lbs and the next size, 2, is from 6-13 lbs)? Did you start off with size 1 (newborn) and if so how long did your baby stay in that size? Thanks for the help. As a grandmother I am not familiar with disposibles, all terry nappies and nappy pins in my day! :-)

Allgrownup3 Sun 11-Feb-18 12:31:16

Hi usually you start on newborn. Sometimes people only use them for about a month and then they go into size 1.

It's really depends on the baby's weight.

Hellywelly10 Sun 11-Feb-18 12:35:28

I think there both fine. Buy a pack of both and see how you go.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now