Talk

Advanced search

Is a nappy subscription from Amazon Prime worth it?

(7 Posts)
lovelyjubilly Wed 29-Nov-17 15:10:33

Is there actually a saving? At the moment a pack of 96 size 1 pampers costs £8 with Prime which is exactly the same amount as they cost from asda (admittedly reduced from £11-£8 in asda).

Cantchooseaname Wed 29-Nov-17 15:13:33

Depends how much time you have. The 'bum deal' app shows you where they ar cheapest- I just use that shop and stock up- however I live near all major supermarkets and cost co, don't mind tarting around for a deal.

lovelyjubilly Wed 29-Nov-17 15:25:10

The Amazon Prime subscription wouldn't be included in the bum deal app though surely? It seems that the saving might be more as the nappy sizes increase. It looks like you can get 240 size 2 nappies for half the price they would be in asda, even with asda's current discount...

lovelyjubilly Wed 29-Nov-17 15:25:59

I'd be interested to hear if anyone has used the amazon subscription and whether they'd recommend it.

pastabakewithcheese Wed 29-Nov-17 15:37:19

Yes it's worth it. Although price fluctuates so watch out, sometimes they are cheaper than supermarkets and sometimes the supermarket offers are cheaper. I have mine every 2 months and I check the price. If it's gone up then I skip the delivery and buy it from the supermarket

elvesareneverhappy Wed 29-Nov-17 15:38:28

I used it for DC1 and am now using it for twins. I found it saved me time and a little money to have nappies delivered monthly. Sometimes, the price does go up to what you would pay at a major supermarket, so if money is tight, you need to be aware of that. If it wasn't such a faff, I would just stock up on Aldi nappies which are equally good.

BrioAmio Wed 29-Nov-17 15:40:00

Yes, I used to, price does fluctuate but on the whole it’s easier, I live rurally and find it easier just to have a big box on the go. Child one is now potty trained and it hasn’t been even occurred to me to set them up for no.2!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: