Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Reusable Nappies

(1 Post)
EcoEmma1 Mon 09-Oct-17 14:13:01

At present I am a 3rd year Geography student studying at the University of East Anglia. For my dissertation research project I am looking into household waste disposal that goes to landfill and the effects this has on the environment. This has led me to investigate reusable nappies. Noticing that reusable nappies are under-represented and ideas of them often misconceived due to old fashioned connotations I am hoping to undergo further research into this area and ways of promoting change to enhance uptake of this as an environmentally friendly practice. I am looking for individuals who are currently using or have previously used reusable nappies in the past and that would be willing to be interviewed and would be extremely grateful for any volunteers. The interview would be via skype to aid convenience for all and at a time which suits you. If you are interested in being a participant in this research or have any queries please do not hesitate to contact me at Mumby_emma@yahoo.com , hope to hear from you soon!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now