Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

ASDA changed their nappy recipe (not the recipe but I can't think of the word I mean)

(9 Posts)
samatamfabahaba Sat 22-Apr-17 22:28:47

I was just about to go and get a stash of nappies in the baby event and I hear they've changed the manufacturer or something and they aren't as good as they were? I always read on here about their brill reputation and was gonna give them a bash for when baby arrives in a few weeks, but now I'm not sure. Can anyone tell me to stop reading crap on the internet (haha) and just buy some damn nappies.

Passmethecrisps Sat 22-Apr-17 22:29:43

The composition?

Buy a pack. What is the worst that can happen?

imsodizzy Sat 22-Apr-17 22:41:20

Buy a pack but don't stock up! I tried asda when my dc was a baby and found them to be awful when everyone rated them as amazing, tried them again a few weeks ago on my toddler and they were okay but wouldnt be my first choice, probably third behind Aldi and Tesco.

befuddledgardener Sat 22-Apr-17 22:48:24

Morrisons cheapos are good

TipBoov Sat 22-Apr-17 22:52:17

The new ones leak, I was very disappointed as the old style ones were great. Luckily I managed to buy a few packs of the old ones that they were selling off for £1.97.

I'm not sure what to try next, I think pampers.

samatamfabahaba Sun 23-Apr-17 09:41:24

Thanks everyone. I think I'll buy a pack and give them a bash, they're like £3 so I'm hardly throwing money away if they aren't great. Also I possibly need to stop overthinking everything... it's gonna be a long six weeks!!

Snozberry00 Sun 23-Apr-17 09:42:57

I used to use Asda and Aldi nappies as they were pretty much the same, so if the new Asda ones are no good then try Aldi

ItsNachoCheese Sun 23-Apr-17 09:49:42

I used asda nappies from when ds was born up until a wee while ago. He was waking up in the morning absolutely soaking and this went on for days until i realised it was the nappies that were leaking. Now using tescos and have had no leaks at all

Redken24 Sun 23-Apr-17 09:54:17

What size of nappies are u using?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now