Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

********FLAMESPARROW********* (or anyone else that will know) are you around???????????????

(8 Posts)
staceym11 Thu 01-Mar-07 08:41:56

Hiya,
right i have just brought an all in one nappy nation nappy second hand off somebody on here, and it says it can be tumble dried, does that have to be on low? as obv. it has the wrap attatched and i was told not to put the wraps in the tumble!

so confused!

staceym11 Thu 01-Mar-07 09:03:58

PPPPPLLLLLEEEAAASSSSEEE someone help, its about to finish washing and i could do with it today, and dont know how to dry it!!!!!!!!!

juuule Thu 01-Mar-07 09:29:06

I've put my Motherease wraps in the tumble drier with other stuff (on hot) and they seem to be unharmed so I would probably put it in.

staceym11 Thu 01-Mar-07 09:32:12

well it does say it can be tumble dried, so it probaly won't hurt it.

just worried as its the best nappy he's got and i dont wanna ruin it!!!

staceym11 Thu 01-Mar-07 09:32:32

thank you btw juule!

Flamesparrow Thu 01-Mar-07 09:40:08

Sorry - school run called

Most wraps are best just doing on low - anything too hot can mess up the PUL. But yes, you can do it on low

staceym11 Thu 01-Mar-07 09:47:13

cool thanks flame!

sorry bout the urgency, just we'r heading out today and his all in ones are so much easier than the prefolds for out and about!

Flamesparrow Thu 01-Mar-07 09:54:39

lol its ok

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now