Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Wam bamboo - which wrap?

(6 Posts)
Bagpuss30 Mon 26-Feb-07 16:26:18

That's it really, just wondering which wrap goes best with them as I am expecting some WBBs in the post .

makesachange Mon 26-Feb-07 19:56:01

Any wrap works great with WBB.

Go with which fits better over your DC.

How old is he/she? What weight and build?

Emma

Bagpuss30 Mon 26-Feb-07 20:15:02

ds2 is 19 months and about 25 lbs - he was quite chunky but is slimming down. The only reason I ask is that I have a nature babies multi wrap which I love but it is no good with thinner nappies as it gapes at the waist. I have some rikki and some airflow though so I'll maybe try those first. Thanks

makesachange Mon 26-Feb-07 22:46:28

If you've got rikkis and airflows they should be fine. Usually when one doesn't quite fit, the other does, then when the next growth spurt happens it goes the other way around!!

Emma

Nemo2007 Mon 26-Feb-07 22:56:06

I use ME airflows. WBB are thin though so nature babes probably wont work.

claireybee Tue 27-Feb-07 18:07:09

I've used Tots Bots, ME Rikki, ME Airflow, Nature Babies(both classic and prowrap)and Modern Baby wraps with my Wambamboos and they are all fine although some are baggier over the nappy than others-as long as it fits round the tummy/legs i dont worry

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now