Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

anyone use kushies ultra

(5 Posts)
nat1310 Mon 26-Feb-07 16:23:17

are they any good and what is their absorbency & drying time like?

tutu100 Mon 26-Feb-07 19:50:36

I actually found them ok which seems to be the opposite of what most people think of them. They do take a while to dry, but dry much quicker than the bamboozles I own. They will tumble dry in about 70 mins but don't do that too often because it shortens their lifespan. I do put mine on a radiator and they will dry in a couple of hours if the heating is on. If I put them on an airer with no heating on then they do take about 24 hours to dry. The only draw backs to them is that the waist is not elasticated so you don't get a really snug fit. I quite like this as it means the applix doesn't rub my son's tummy, but it does me that the waistband of some trousers pulls the nappy down. Also if your child doesn't produce solid poos then containment isn't that great. I find that they will easily last 3 hours on my son, and he is a heavy wetter. The few times they have leaked on him have been when the waistabd of his trousers has pulled the front of the nappy down and wick wet onto his vest.
HTH if you have any other questions please ask.

CorrieDale Mon 26-Feb-07 19:55:49

I found them to be awful. They wicked badly after only a couple of hours, and the flannalette left horrible creases on DS's bum. Not a great fit either. I can't really remember how long it took for them to dry, I'm afraid, because I only used them once.

nat1310 Tue 27-Feb-07 10:04:31

thanks for the advice girls - i might justget one off ebay and test it out!!

PizPizPiz Tue 27-Feb-07 16:26:21

I found them absolutely useless. They leaked all the time and felt very stiff and uncomfortable. I switched to ME and tots bots and was very happy with them.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now