Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Nighttime Front Sleeper

(6 Posts)
WishIWasSleeping Fri 16-Dec-16 10:46:11

Morning!
My 11mo daughter is a front sleeper and frequently when we get her up she has soaked through her nappy, vest, pjs and sleepsuit, all the way up her tummy.
Is there a particular brand of nappies that has a high absorbency for front sleepers?
She sleeps for about 9 hours.
Advice appreciated. smile

WishIWasSleeping Fri 27-Jan-17 08:22:56

I guess that's a no then! grin

CatWithKittens Fri 27-Jan-17 10:26:38

I detect understandable desperation! We have always used old fashioned Terries which you can fold for a particular need or sleeping position - you can buy bigger and thicker ones too. they might be worth thinking about at night, at least. We have rarely had leakage, even with much older children - and we have had 5.

fuzzyfozzy Fri 27-Jan-17 10:39:15

Are you using the plus nappy for your size?

justme12345 Fri 27-Jan-17 10:53:51

My lb always sleeps on his front, and will often sleep for a good 12 hours. We now use pampers premium protection active fit, currently size 5.
We've only ever used pampers nappies and never ever had a leak or any problems.

WishIWasSleeping Fri 27-Jan-17 11:11:22

Cat - the washing is getting a bit much!

I have tried plus sizes and next sizes up across a few brands.
My mum would probably be very amused if I attempted terry's, so I might have to try that! grin - didn't cross my mind to be honest!
I've tried putting them on backwards too - that was fun when I forgot in the morning!
Thanks ladies. I was beginning to think it was just me!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now