Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Heavy wetter - advice please

(3 Posts)
OwlinaTree Mon 12-Dec-16 21:34:52

Hi, hoping for some advice here. I've cloth bummed my toddler with no problems, use tots bots all in ones. Disposable at night. All good.

I now have a 4 month old and have been sporadically trying to use cloth,but she seems to be soaking wet after only an hour and a half to two hours. I changed her at 10 the other day and picked her up at 1145 and she was soaked though, clothes and all.

Dh says maybe it's because the nappies are old as we've been using them for over 2 years now. But they still seem to be fine on the toddler and lasting 3ish hours as they always have.

Anyone else had this problem? Is she likely to get better or worse? She's still quite small, in 0-3 month clothes with space in them, so could the nappies be still too small? Thanks.

MrsPCR Tue 20-Dec-16 22:07:23

Are the inserts fully saturated? If not it could be a fit issue. I would be surprised if a 4 month old was out peeing BTP nappies that quickly. What nappies do you use?

MrsPCR Tue 20-Dec-16 22:09:53

Are you currently using the same nappies on your toddler or just the baby? If just the baby and no longer the toddler, could the pul have gone?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now