Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Which company?

(12 Posts)
NAB3 Mon 12-Feb-07 10:50:08

Have emailed one for nappy advice and no reply. Still looking for a washable nappy for night time for my tall nearly six year old. Minki yoyo didn't work. Would prefer a pull up type but anything considered. Fed up of buying disposable pyjama pants. TIA.

makesachange Mon 12-Feb-07 13:17:05

Hi,

What was wrong with the Minki? That would help to suggest another.

Possibly Mother-ease night time pants...

Emma

NAB3 Mon 12-Feb-07 18:09:37

I have emailed and they haven't replied.

The minki yoyo just didn't suit the build of my son or daughter.

makesachange Tue 13-Feb-07 12:27:50

You mean you've emailed Mother-ease? They don't sell direct in the UK, only via nappy companies. That may be why - perhaps they've passed the enquiry on to one of their UK resellers who've not yet got onto you.

Their night time pants may suit. You could try Little Green Earthlets as they stock all the Mother-ease range.

Otherwise your only option may be to have some made for you. Clwt Twt, for instance, can do this. I spoke to her yesterday re one of my customers who's in need of a specific design and she charges £1 extra for a made to order (although the extra fabric needed for an older child may mean she'll need to charge a little more).

If you're a dab hand with a sewing machine I can sell you some Geobel bamboo fabric to make your own...! 'Course you still need to make it waterproof so this is probably not the best route.

Emma

littlekiwibaby Tue 13-Feb-07 21:31:43

My 7 year old fit one of the wraps I made for my 2.5 year old. she is tall and skinny. what build is your child?

have you tried ebay for the mothease bedwetter pants?
cat.

Flamesparrow Tue 13-Feb-07 22:31:09

I have 3 small motherease bedwetter pants... have adjusted them to be more snug to fit my DD with her 5 yr old sized bum. If you have a look at what size she would need you can have em cheap if you think they'd fit

NAB3 Wed 14-Feb-07 11:15:35

I emailed Michaela as advised but still nothing.

My son is tall and thin. We had a bedwetter pant before but unfortunately he soiled it and my husband threw it away. I wasn't best pleased as they are expensive and he had only worn it 3 times. Are they still the best for his needs?

Flamesparrow Wed 14-Feb-07 18:44:46

I would say so - they go up big enough for older children.

NAB3 Fri 16-Feb-07 12:38:16

Thank you! Will order some.

NAB3 Mon 19-Feb-07 16:03:03

Have now been told bedwetter pants aren't absorbant enough for a nearly 6 year old. Any thoughts or other suggesttion? TIA.

NAB3 Tue 20-Feb-07 12:19:14

Anyone?

makesachange Tue 20-Feb-07 20:53:47

Struggling here a bit.

Perhaps you could get a WAHM nappy maker to make one??

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now