Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Little lamb wraps

(4 Posts)
LurkyMcLurcker Fri 23-Sep-16 12:11:51

I purchased two of these - mostly because they are so beautiful - I also purchased a couple of motherease rikki wraps as well. The motherease have been great, no complaints at all but both the little lamb wraps started leaking around the legs within a couple of months. Is this a common problem or was I just unlucky? Both wraps have become unusable - not just a slightly leaky - the first wee in the nappy goes straight through to the outer clothes. This never happens in the Rikki wraps.

I'm using little lamb bamboo nappies for a girl baby (10months). I wash every other day at 60 and I try not to tumble dry the wraps although they sometimes sneak in with the nappies.

I love the gorgeous prints and designs of the little lamb wraps but I don't want to waste any more money on something that can't do the job. Is mine a familiar experience? Tia

MyMrKnightley Fri 17-Feb-17 09:04:47

Not for me, but tumble drying will kill little lamb wraps

MyMrKnightley Fri 17-Feb-17 09:05:54

I bung wraps in with clothes wash unless they've got poo on

picklemepopcorn Fri 17-Feb-17 09:23:03

I didn't wash wraps much at all. I cleaned them off with wipes, or soaked them and drip dried them. Wraps can be really delicate, and also the fit changes as the baby grows.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now