Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

What is your nighttime nappy combo?

(6 Posts)
BreeVDKamp Wed 26-Aug-15 18:20:50

Currently using little lamb bamboo fitted nappies for night time, with bamboo insert (2 tonight to see if that helps), fleece liner and blueberry cover.

I'm not loving the LL bamboo fitted as it gets wet all around DS' waist which can't be comfortable. We have one Bamboozle Stretchy One Size which doesn't seem to have that's problem so I'm guessing it's more absorbent, and I like that it's birth to potty. But they're pricey whereas I got 5 LL for £25.

So I'm wondering what inserts/boosters would be best to add absorption to the LL fitted, to try and stop the waistband getting so wet? I've heard good things about charcoal inserts? The LL nappies don't seem to allow much room for boosters though hmm

DS is 13 weeks and I don't think he's a particularly heavy wetter as in the day he can go 2-3 hours in one nappy with just one insert.

BreeVDKamp Sun 30-Aug-15 07:25:22

Bump? Have ordered a Grovia O.N.E to try smile

Allthatnonsense Fri 04-Sep-15 13:26:35

I'm using little lambs too. Sometimes I use the tots bots easy fit booster inside as it's got the stay dry side. Obviously this makes them bulky, but fine for bedtime.

BreeVDKamp Sat 12-Sep-15 11:22:32

Buuuuump!

Sorry only just saw your response All as this dropped off my Threads I'm On list.

The Grovias have been hit and miss - last night got through 2 of them as soaked through into the sheets. The night before he went 12 hours in one confused

Super annoying as I was so excited about those ones! Going to try and boost them with something :-/

We've been getting daytime leaks too this week sad coincides with switching to formula. I think now he's taking in more fluid (I had supply issues) he's turned into a heavy wetter hmm

Focusfocus Wed 30-Sep-15 05:12:51

Hemp inserts? Get preloved lollipops, or bamboozles off Facebook groups for cheap? Check vests for wicking. Position the inserts and liners up high as he is a boy and ensure willy is pointing down. Or - try all in ones with hemp/zorb and bamboo with bamboo between nappy and wrap?

BreeVDKamp Mon 26-Oct-15 09:52:30

Hi! sorry, missed this post!

We are sorted now, DS can go 6pm-5am in a bamboozle, terry or prefold booster and wool soaker.

Wool is amazing!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now