Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

muslin nappies for newborns

(4 Posts)
Guyropes Mon 08-Jun-15 13:48:02

Hi, has anyone got any recommendations for these? Last time around, I ordered them from 'cuddlebabes' who I believe are no longer trading. They were larger and thicker than the muslin squares for mopping up purposes.

What size to use? 70x70 or 80x80? And which ones are a suitable quality at a low price?

Any input appreciated.
Tia

Ariela Tue 16-Jun-15 00:33:47

The ones Cuddlebabes did were these : www.twinkleontheweb.co.uk/acatalog/organic-muslins-pack-of-10-01termusorg.html

They wash up lovely, and are 80cm, excellent quality.

Guyropes Tue 16-Jun-15 19:54:16

Thanks for your reply Ariela.
I don't remember them costing so much to be honest! I've been given 2nd hand wraps, (so was happily thinking I'd got the xpensive bit!) but am not convinced about the prefolds they come with, and would rather get some muslins and terries, which are more flexible. But not at that price!

lentilpot Wed 17-Jun-15 20:02:26

My sil used these and said they were great www.thenappylady.co.uk/flat-pad-and-prefold-nappies/muslins-muslinz.html - a bit cheaper (£15 for 12 or £27 for 24) xx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now