Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Vest extenders compatible with BabyGap clothes

(8 Posts)
Swannykazoo Mon 09-Feb-15 10:12:52

Little Puggle is in Bumgenius so a pretty small fluffy bot but a vest extender would just let him get a few more weeks out of some lovely barely worn Gap things....but the standard vest extenders don't fit the poppers! Anyone found ones that do?

lighteningmcmama Sat 14-Feb-15 01:02:13

Try eBay, for some rectangle shaped ones, I bought some off there a couple of years ago and the listing said it worked for gap/zara and a couple of other brands. It's not in the title though so you might have to go through item descriptions for a few listings...

yellowsnownoteatwillyou Sat 14-Feb-15 01:36:18

eBay has them, but I'm considering cutting up and old t shirt and adding studs.

lighteningmcmama Sat 14-Feb-15 07:59:11

Yellowsnow, what will you use to add the studs? The gadgets ive looked at in te past for adding studs to things have all been pricey.

lentilpot Sat 14-Feb-15 12:59:33

I kept meaning to make my own out of outgrown vests, but never got around to it.

yellowsnownoteatwillyou Sat 14-Feb-15 13:46:30

I got a kit in a local craft store when I was making bandana bibs for my slobbery baby,and it wasn't dear. Just a bit fiddly and came with all the fixings.
I just had a look on amazon and there are similar ones for under 6 pounds. Or fancier ones for about £12.

Swannykazoo Sun 15-Feb-15 15:30:10

Brilliant I'll head to ebay. I would make my own but I can't find press studs that fit grr!

yellowsnownoteatwillyou Sun 15-Feb-15 19:14:05

I had a few things from baby gap when ds was younger, am I right in thinking they are really teeny?
Or was that h&m? Either way
I've seen really small studs on eBay and amazon, but you might have to buy the bit to put them together separately.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: