Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Do newborn disposables with an elastic back exists?

(9 Posts)
KBwan Fri 23-Jan-15 13:54:24

Like Huggies used to have?
Does any other brand have the stretchy bit at the back to keep all that lovely squishy orange gunk from creeping slowly up their back?

If not, then I'm a bit gutted, and will no doubt get over it, but will curse each time I have to wash this baby's head under the tap to get all the poo out!

MrsMarigold Fri 23-Jan-15 13:56:03

I think Sainsbury's own brand has elastic at the back but it has been awhile since I used a nappy on a newborn.

KBwan Fri 23-Jan-15 13:58:08

Thanks MrsMarigold.

And I won't question how you know this if it's been a while... (picturing you looking longingly at nappies in the same way I look longingly at the Farleys rusks - to be eaten by myself, not the kids).

MrsMarigold Fri 23-Jan-15 14:08:31

wink My DC are 2 and 3 so they could've changed suppliers.

KarmaBiatch Fri 23-Jan-15 14:10:38

Costco sells huggies grin grin

MaximumVolume Fri 23-Jan-15 14:11:10

I've got some Sainsbury's newborn ones not yet used. I'll double check & report back when I get a mo.

AnnoyedByAlfieBear Fri 23-Jan-15 14:29:42

Sainsburys newborn do but they are awful nappies! They seem to be too big round the legs and so leak.

Asda newborn have stretchy backs and are much much better over all.

MaximumVolume Fri 23-Jan-15 18:53:49

Just checked! They do have elasticated backs. I haven't used the newborn sizes for two years (hopefully will be again any day!), but Sainsbury's are my preferred brand.

afreshstartplease Fri 23-Jan-15 18:54:54

Morrisons possibly?

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: