Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Where to sell cloth nappies?

(5 Posts)
Nonie241419 Mon 19-Jan-15 17:01:02

I built up a massive stash over three DC, but now the youngest is potty trained, I need to pass them on. I'm not really bothered about making much money - I just want them to be somewhere they will be used. Any suggestions?

Squtternutbaush Mon 19-Jan-15 22:59:21

Could you donate to a local library or women's refuge?

Or try local FB selling pages and there's a few pre-loved pages on FB too

TeenageMutantNinjaTurtle Mon 19-Jan-15 23:06:47

this mumsnetter might want them... link to other cloth nappy thread wink

Nonie241419 Mon 19-Jan-15 23:17:02

Thanks. I'm not sure about donating them as I'm not sure they'd be used. I hadn't thought of trying FB, so I could look at that.
TMNT - thanks for the link, I've replied on it!

CatWithKittens Tue 20-Jan-15 10:40:10

If you didn't mind paying postage I know that the Sister Superior at the Mother Teresa's Missionaries of Charity orphanage in Agra - address
Prem Dan, 8 Ajmer Road, Pratappura, Agra 282001, India - would be very grateful for these or any other unwanted baby and up to 4 year old clothes. This orphanage takes in abandoned babies, including those with cerebral palsy and other problems who have literally been abandoned on rubbish tips. The also take in village girls who would otherwise be sold by their fathers as wives or worse and train them in baby and child care so that they can find work as nannies - 2 birds with 1 stone. They are always short of baby clothes, formula etc. and things ar eof more direct use to them because any money has to go to the central funds for allocation and does not necessarily find its way to this particular work which so moved DH and me when we went last year. (Thanks, grandparents, for having all 5 palmed off onto you for a glorious fortnight - and for offering to repeat it!)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now