Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Has anyone used Bambino Mio trainer pants?

(2 Posts)
spekulatius Sun 30-Nov-14 16:30:47

They were recommended on here by childminders to catch accidents and are supposed to be less confusing to child than normal pull ups. So I bought some but so far they leak urine just the same as knickers would do so trousers end up soaked. I wanted to try them at the weekend so that i can give them to the childminder and use them at night but it's not really working. From what i understand they are supposed to hold urine as well. I'm I doing something wrong? I've washed them 4 times, will wash again.

lighteningmcmama Tue 02-Dec-14 01:23:48

I used them, they definitely don't soak up a full wee, but they do soak up more than knickers do, basically I found that even with a full wee they would catch a significant amount, trousers were still wet, but they would mean that the wee would never get to the (carpetted) floor.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now