Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Where can I sell/give away cloth nappies without needing to join a forum etc?

(7 Posts)
Hopefully Fri 29-Aug-14 10:39:46

Am I right in thinking you can't sell second hand nappies on eBay? To be honest I only want money for some of the motherease wraps, I'm planning on offering the nappies (tots bots) free for postage, as they have been used for 3 DC and are a little bit bedraggled! Any ideas for a good place to offer them? I don't want to join another forum to do it if I can avoid it.

lentilpot Sat 30-Aug-14 16:21:42

I would happily pay postage for the tots bots! And would be able to pay for the wraps depending what size they are...

There's also a buying/selling nappies topic right here on mumsnet.

geekaMaxima Sat 30-Aug-14 16:31:33

There is a roaring trade of 2nd hand cloth nappies on eBay. The done thing seems to be to list them as new (as used is not an option in that category), but then clearly state in the description that they are used.

TravelinColour Mon 01-Sep-14 15:22:18

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

LadyIsabellaWrotham Mon 01-Sep-14 15:24:24

Freecycle or NCT sale

Fairylea Mon 01-Sep-14 15:24:46

I sold mine on ebay - listed as new and then explained in the description. Everyone seems to do this. I've had over 400 positive feedback and never had a problem selling my used nappies this way.

KnickersOnOnesHead Tue 04-Nov-14 19:21:29

You could offer the ones you are planning on giving away to your local nappy library, I'm sure they would be grateful. The wraps you could sell on one of the preloved cloth nappy groups on Facebook.

https://maps.google.com/maps/ms?msid=210790892075311005303.0004c9cf0c87b3ebc4c89&msa=0&dg=feature

That's the link to find your local library.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now