Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Chicco nappies

(5 Posts)
FunkyMomo Tue 12-Aug-14 14:21:11

Hello, we are expecting our first baby at the end of September and live in Switzerland where the price of everything seems to be astronomical, including nappies. However we have seen some reasonably priced nappies by Chicco and I was wondering if anyone has used them before and if they would recommend them over Pampers which seems to be the only other brand available to us.
Many thanks
Sophie

BumWad Sun 05-Jul-15 22:22:34

Has anybody used these? They are buy one get one free in Boots. Just curious..

Ditsy79 Mon 06-Jul-15 19:46:52

We used them when we were on holiday in Italy - thought they were pretty good to be honest

Got2begorgeous Sun 12-Jul-15 20:01:00

I bought 2 packs a week ago to try (size 5), used one at home and sent one to nursery. Really happy with them, no leaks even 10/11hrs over night. Little man teething so had some bad nappies this week. Been and stocked up while they are buy one get one free at Boots, and got all my Parenting Club points too so a real bargain. They are quite good so I can't imagine this special offer being on very often. If you are going to try check sizes because size 5 is a bit bigger than both Pampers and Boots own nappies (which were getting a bit small on my boy anyway). There is a weird baby image on the actual nappies, which didn't bother me but not what I was expecting when the packaging has animals and bright colours.

Lisamarie1981 Tue 21-Jul-15 04:20:16

I bought the new baby size 1 as I usually buy pampers but thought I would give them a go. Really bad nappies. They leak. My 5 week old is breast fed so nappies are always full. Used a few and his bedding was always wet. I have therefore gone back to pampers. Even the Aldi own Mamia nappies are better than these Chicco rubbish.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now