Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Best dispoables for breast fed baby poo?

(7 Posts)
LostMySocks Thu 27-Mar-14 18:32:04

I usually use cloth but need disposables for holidays and day trips. DS is breast fed and does rather large daily poos. Any recommendations for reliable nappies. Tried Naty and have had 2 major fails in 2 days. Luckily I've had my Little Lamb wraps over the nappies but the poo just seems to flow out of dispoables rather than being absorbed.

ProbablyJustGas Fri 28-Mar-14 14:00:01

I've got this same problem. pampers baby dry and active fit were both fails for me too, as was naty. watching with interest. smile

PinkPepper Fri 28-Mar-14 14:22:35

Naty didn't work for us at all. Used pampers newborn till my son grew out of them and then pampers babydry.

Now use aldi dry baby ones.

We cloth part time though and nothing's as bombproof as the fitteds unfortunately. sad

lj123 Fri 28-Mar-14 14:41:55

I would try an own brand even Aldi as they seem to hold more fluids.
Every pampers poo nappy is a messy one!

LostMySocks Fri 28-Mar-14 15:41:48

thanks ladies. I love my cloth nappies as I just don't get leaks but not practical when sharing a holiday cottage. I'm dreading a nappy on the trip down. Fingers crossed he'll fill it before we leave. I'll try Aldi.

lj123 Sat 29-Mar-14 18:24:54

Let us know how you get on. Xx

QuietNinjaTardis Sat 29-Mar-14 18:28:01

ALDI is pretty good. Dd is 16 weeks and does 1-3 wet runny bf baby poos every day. We've had maybe 6 fails in that time. normally when I haven't noticed and so bit got there quick enough

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now