Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

night time nappies for 4 month old baby

(8 Posts)
Marierose69 Tue 04-Mar-14 08:05:17

we have been very lucky in that our little girl sleeps all the way through from 8.30pm until 7am. but in the last week she has become very unsettled from about 4am and we think it is due to her nappies being too wet. this isn't my first so I have looked at all other possible causes and process of elimation brings me to a wet nappy!!! she hates wet nappies during the day and has her own little way of letting us know its too wet and this has started during the night, she doesn't wake up fully though but is very unsettled, at the moment I am using aldi nappies. She doesn't leak with them and they are great during the day. I feel i may need to try something else though for nights, Any suggestions anyone? my next youngest is 11 so cant even remember what i used back then.

OsMalleytheCat Tue 04-Mar-14 08:18:14

I know a lot of people don't rate pampers but I find their baby dry range do last for 12 hours, DS is in size 3 nappies so I buy 3+ for night time and never had a problem!

Hopelass Tue 04-Mar-14 08:22:35

Same here as osmalleythecat, DS is 4 months and in size 3 pampers baby dry at night. They easily last 12 hours. We use tesco own brand in the day though!

Marierose69 Tue 04-Mar-14 08:30:34

thanks ladies, will give pampers a try for nights, fingers crossed

BetterThanASlaterUpYourNose Tue 04-Mar-14 08:35:42

I used pampers baby dry for my two and they never leaked from memory.

yellowsnownoteatwillyou Tue 04-Mar-14 08:37:07

I've just changed to aldi nappies as the little Angels comfort fit started to leak at night,On my 7 month old,They are so good!

Marierose69 Tue 04-Mar-14 09:31:14

I already use aldi during the day and love them, and they don't leak at night either but they obviously are not absorbing enough in the evening x

yellowsnownoteatwillyou Tue 04-Mar-14 10:34:43

Sorry never noticed you had said you were using aldi nappies, if your baby is 4 months, they do change their sleeping ways at this age. Ds Sometimes needed changed and fed at about 4am or just a pat, he's slept from 7-7 from about 3 months, but hasn't done 12 hrs straight every night.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now