Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Not happy with Naty

(5 Posts)
NoraRobertsismyguiltypleasure Tue 11-Feb-14 13:19:36

What have Naty done? I have been using Naty since my DD was born 15 months ago - I go and buy her usual pack and all of a sudden they are pull-ups! This is unbelievably annoying, it's hard enough changing her nappy when she decides she is going to wriggle and roll I now have to half-undress her every time and it takes twice as long. Particularly difficult when out and about and you have to use a chilly changing mat in an outside toilet. I'm so fed up. Have emailed them.

DandelionGilver Tue 11-Feb-14 14:43:25

Are you sure you picked up the correct pack, as according to their website they still do nappies, along with pull ups?

NoraRobertsismyguiltypleasure Tue 11-Feb-14 14:58:20

Yes, I checked the website, but the pack is exactly the same apart from being a slightly different shape because the pull-ups fit differently. The size still says the same weight range. I just can't work out what's going on with it.

MrsJK Tue 11-Feb-14 15:02:34

I have found Naty customer service to be excellent when I've needed to contact them so hopefully you will find the same.

From memory they requested the barcode from the packet and a photo (which I emailed over to them) and they sent vouchers to replace the items.

Good Luck

NoraRobertsismyguiltypleasure Tue 11-Feb-14 21:57:41

I've just done a search online for Naty sellers. On Amazon they sell a Size 4 maxi which is a pull-up design, the picture on the front is completely different to the size 4 that I normally buy. I think possibly the packaging got mixed up, annoyingly I just threw the packaging away, so I can't send it off to them and find out what has happened. I'll buy them online and see what happens.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now