Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Tots bots easy fit users

(5 Posts)
MrsGiraffe12 Thu 06-Feb-14 21:35:57

So I just won a pack of 5 totsbots easyfits (v3) yay! The every nappy tells a story range. So cute :-)

However, lots of reviews I've read say these nappies leak without additional boosting as they are just minky soakers. I was wondering what fellow users use to boost and also where they get the boosters from.

Also, when the nappy is snapped down into new born, the tounge doesn't really fit into the pocke well and makes it all bunch up. Do I need to stuff it into the pocket or can I just leave it laying in the nappy without stuffing it?

Thanks in advance x

ShoeJunkie Sun 09-Feb-14 07:58:36

We've used easy fits as a day time nappy for nearly two years and not needed to boost (we use a pocket nappy at night).
You can fold the tongue back on itself before you stuff it when on the smaller settings. The nappy lady has a good video showing how to use them - if you google the nappy lady it will take you to her website.

BikeRunSki Sun 09-Feb-14 08:02:16

I used them for daytime with no extra boosting for 2 babies for about 20 months, when they grew out of them. I have v tall babies!

Thesunrising Sun 09-Feb-14 08:08:15

I've found these very disappointing. Even with boosting them with bamboo inserts they wick really quickly round the leg elastic. On a good day Ithey lasted a couple of hours but usually found they leaked within an hour. I've started doubling up and covering them with a motherease wrap to make them last a bit longer.

Cookethenook Mon 10-Feb-14 09:45:14

I think the new prints are 'binky' which is a mix of bamboo and minky. They've changed from the last ones because the old minky ones didnt absorb at all. I didn't understand the minky, it was also not stay dry. They advertised it as being 'super soft against your baby's bottom', but you couldn't use them without a fleece liner because they just feel sopping wet at the first sign of moisture. Strange! Anyway, they're binky, so i hope you don't have this problem

If they do leak for you, i use these.
www.amazon.co.uk/Little-Bloom-Reusable-Inserts-Booster/dp/B00EHRHAEG/ref=sr_1_2?s=baby&ie=UTF8&qid=1392025285&sr=1-2&keywords=bamboo+boosters

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now