Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

huggies discontinued what brand do you recommend?

(7 Posts)
mumof2aimingfor3 Thu 30-Jan-14 11:06:04

I know huggies discontinued their super dry range. But I've got dc3 arriving in May and prefer to stock up on nappies etc.
Previous huggies super dry users which brand have you switched to?
Ihave never been a fan on pampers.

cathpip Thu 30-Jan-14 11:18:38

Morrisons own brand for me, hated pampers and I did try sainsbury and asda, but Morrisons own brand were I found to be the closest equivalent to huggies. I have heard very good reports on Aldi own brand too.

mumof2aimingfor3 Thu 30-Jan-14 11:32:16

Thank you smile ive got a morrisons near me so will pick up a pack. Going to take recommendations and buy a small pack of each I think. I hate that I cant get huggies!

Summerwood1 Tue 01-Apr-14 23:38:25

Costco sell buggies in a box

jumblebee Tue 01-Apr-14 23:41:06

Aldi's own brand are good!

Sainsbury's own nappies kept breaking, and superdrug ones didn't feel that soft, iykwim.

crazykat Tue 01-Apr-14 23:49:00

Boots own nappies are brilliant and about the same price as supermarket own brands. Plus get 10 points per £1 spent on baby things if you join the parenting club.

Sainsburys are also good. Asda ones are rubbish as they're quite bulky and hard.

ViviDeBeauvoir Tue 01-Apr-14 23:52:04

Tesco value £1.44 a pack and does the job perfectly.

No leakage and DC3 suffers from terrible eczema which is exacerbated by some nappies (pampers and boots own brand aggravated it so badly it looked like chemical burns!) These have been fine.

Wish they'd been about when DC1&2 were small.

Also used waitrose own brand which are fab too.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now