Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Quick!

(8 Posts)
KommandantColditz Thu 01-Jun-06 09:38:30

Ds is 5 days into potty training - I have to go out all day today with him and 6 week old baby... I will be 2 hours from home...

Would you put a nappy on him?

MarsLady Thu 01-Jun-06 09:39:50

NO!

Pack lots of pants and trousers and a care mat.

You can do it colditz! Let me know how it goes. I'm at day 4 and afraid to leave the house with the DTs yet. lol

KommandantColditz Thu 01-Jun-06 09:40:31

<<pout>>

MarsLady Thu 01-Jun-06 09:44:33

Don't you pull that face on me young lady!

Now pack your bag properly and only put in the newborn nappies.

Off with you. Quick quick!

WigWamBam Thu 01-Jun-06 09:48:17

No - no nappies! Pack a potty and some spare clothes just in case, keep an eye out for public toilets, ask him every twenty minutes (or whenever you pass a toilet!) if he needs a wee ... I'll bet that he surprises you by how well he manages, and you'll wonder why you were worried.

alicemama Thu 01-Jun-06 09:58:55

Putting a nappy on him could confuse him.
I was petrified first time I went out with dd1 but she was star and I regularly stopped off at public toilets and took a potty with me as well.

Take some spare clothes and pants as well if you can fit them in with potty, baby napppies, baby wipes, etc!Oh and the kitchen sink!

Only joking! Don't worry you'll be fine and you'll be surprised just how grown up your little boy can be

KommandantColditz Thu 01-Jun-06 18:49:21

Well, just got back, I didn't put him in a nappy, or take a nappy, or take a potty ... and he is still in the same pants he left the house in!

He got a sticker when we got home.

wanderingstar Thu 01-Jun-06 19:35:43

Well done !!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: