Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

toilet seat question

(4 Posts)
cuppy Tue 30-May-06 20:54:50

Boring I know but...

I bought an insert for dd to use which I thought went under the seat, but it will not fit, its too big, the seat wont come down flush . I bought it from toys r us. I have tried to sit it on top of the seat but it moves around so that cant be right. I had a look in Tesco tonight at some more to see if the one I had was maybe the wrong size but it seems to be the same. And as far as I know I have a normal size loo, it was new last year and we just bought a new toilet seat for it too, which was just a standard seat, no special size or anything.

What am I doing wrong.... ok post over , you can all wake up now.

Donbean Tue 30-May-06 20:57:20

mine moves around a bit, but it sits on top of the loo seat when down.
Ds can get on and off with his little foot stool without much trouble.
Is that what you mean.

Donbean Tue 30-May-06 20:57:47

sorry, forgot the ? at the end of that question.

cuppy Tue 30-May-06 21:03:59

THanks Donbea,

well if I put it on top of the seat I can move ot back and forth quite alot, so much that it hangs right over the front of the toilet seat, whick I am sure isnt right. ITs just a bog standard insert I'm sure - just one piece of plastic.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: