Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

DS trained in day very heavy wetter over night..need nappy!!

(8 Posts)
Nemo1977 Wed 24-May-06 21:35:43

What should I use on him? Usually use disposables even though I use cloth on DD. Am expecting no.3 too so a good unisex couple of night time nappy suggestions really appreciated.

NannyL Thu 25-May-06 08:40:36

Maybe tots size 3 (as hes a toddler)

you could always use a booster as well if needed (or just a microfibre cloth) for extra absorbancy

FlameBoo Fri 26-May-06 16:13:19

How big is he? DD is on motherease bedwetter pants - they hold a lot, and are pull ups so if he suddenly decides he needs a wee, he can still go. They are pricey, but we are coping with just 3 (4 would be easier, but I am washing nappies a lot anyway with DS), and they will pass down for #3 for you.

She is in size 5-6 disposable pull ups, and the small bedwetters are just small enough for her - an extra small would be best for a smaller child (she has a huge J-Lo bum)

FioFio Fri 26-May-06 16:15:18

Message deleted

Nemo1977 Fri 26-May-06 20:41:09

Ds is tall and thin which is the problem. Have ordered hiM A MINKI HUGGLE AND STANDARD MINKI SO WILL SEE HOW THEY GO

Nemo1977 Fri 26-May-06 20:42:11

sorry didnt mean to shout..lol
Flameboo ds is only in size 4 or 4+nappies as he is around 28lb but the height of a 4 yr old.

hulababy Fri 26-May-06 20:44:09

We also used Bedwetters with DD, until this last month. Just sold 3 of them on MN this week in fact. We easily managed with 3 - washing every 3 days. DD liked these are they were pulls ups so she could sort herself out - there is no way once she was PTd during the day I'd have got a proper nappy on her! She was a pretty heavy wetter at night, especially when we first started with them but we never had any leaks.

FlameBoo Sat 27-May-06 11:23:13

If you explain about the sizing to www.babykind.co.uk, she says that you can order a size, try it on over pants, and swap it for the other size if it is no good, as long as they haven't been prewashed.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: