Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Poo question :o

(9 Posts)
Spongebob Wed 24-May-06 20:28:49

Am in the middle of potty training DS and allis going well....when we go out we have a special "wee cup" which is working well, but what about when he wants to poo....(I haven't crossed that bridge yet) any suggestions? I cant fit his potty in the stupid Quinny Zapp.

Mum2Ela Wed 24-May-06 20:29:50

Put the potty in a plastic bag and hang it on the handle.

Angeliz Wed 24-May-06 20:30:55

You can get those little foldable potties that come with little bags. They were a Godsend for dd1 and very hygeinic

Spongebob Wed 24-May-06 20:32:28

Ta Mum2Ela. Did think of that! Thing is I havent seen anyone else whipping the potty out in the middle of Tesco's and I wondered if anyone else takes the potty out...any other methods?

Angeliz Wed 24-May-06 20:32:55

here you go

Spongebob Wed 24-May-06 20:33:08

Angeliz.....they sound good....where do you get them?

Spongebob Wed 24-May-06 20:34:05

Thanks...will get one tomorrow..

Angeliz Wed 24-May-06 20:35:10

You're welcome
They are really great, especially when the alternative sometimes is a minging public loo!

NannyL Thu 25-May-06 08:44:31

ok.... my little god daughter always has her potty hanging on the handle...

and No we dont whip it out in the middle of Tescos... we just make the 30 second run to the toilets and use it there

(saying that 'our' tesco has a potty in the baby room anyway)...

the point is that most people move quickly to somewhere where you at least try to be discreet

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: