Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

best disposable nappies for night time

(6 Posts)
DwellsUndertheSink Mon 20-May-13 09:03:31

Im newly in charge of a boy FC who is 2 but still in nappies. Daytime its fine, but at night, he leaks everywhere. Anyone have any advice on best brand of nappies for a heavy volume at night?

Currently using comfort dry from Asda, but happy to try big brands if they are more absorbant.

rootypig Mon 20-May-13 09:34:06

Pampers Baby Dry are the most absorbent I've tried - but Aldi nappies are supposed to be brilliant (I don't live near one sad )

Eskarina Mon 20-May-13 14:35:20

Lidl work best on my 21-month v tall dd overnight.

Choccywoccydodah Mon 20-May-13 14:40:29

Aldi mamia I wouldn't recommend anymore. We used them for months with our ds, but they changed them (they swore they hadn't but they went from really soft to like cardboard which made them leak).
I use asda little angels comfort, but again they have gone a lot harder than they used to be and have also started to leak overnight, but fine all day.
I too am looking for a new good brand!

Twinklestarstwinklestars Mon 20-May-13 14:45:57

Pampers baby dry are the only ones I can use for ds, he's 3.5 and in size 6 and he's quite small, hope he gets dry soon cos don't know what we'll do when he outgrows them!

ThunderboltKid Wed 22-May-13 09:39:34

Lidl!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now