Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Waffles and 'so simple' wraps

(5 Posts)
MrsDoolittle Mon 22-May-06 13:33:41

My latest nappy order arrived this morning. Must say I am very impressed with the wrap, particularly as dd has very sensitive skin.
And I love the waffle lining, I find myslef hoping dd doesn't poo in it - it would be such a shame.
How has anyone else found the waffle?

Now I am stuck with decisions decisions. I was hoping to streamline my stock of nappies and have just a couple of types. But I have bumbles - I like them, I have unbleached tots - They are so cute. I am seriously impressed by the BumGenius - a fantastic slim fit on ds, the waffle feels lovely inside. I feel I should try a bamboozle, although I don't need any more nappies at night.
What to do?

PiccadillyCircus Mon 22-May-06 13:36:13

Get a bamboozle, they are very nice (DH started stroking it and saying "Isn't this lovely and soft ).

I need to stop looking at nappy threads - soon I will have enough to open my own shop .

MrsDoolittle Mon 22-May-06 13:40:53

oh dear!

expatinscotland Mon 22-May-06 13:42:55

My Bamboozle is drying right now in preparation for tonight.

bumbleweed Fri 26-May-06 17:52:16

I just bought 18 bamboozles!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: