Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

How clean should they be?

(4 Posts)
wishfulthinking1 Wed 15-May-13 08:31:24

Hi all,
I've been using some old cotton LL nappies that I've been lent- I've been really pleased with them so far. Only thing is, they always come out of the washer stained- always. They're clean, as when I hang them on the line they're fine in 10 minutes, but are the supposed to come out stained? Am I doing something wrong?

Thanks

PurpleThing Wed 15-May-13 08:33:18

Just depends what they have been eating I think.

LaChaiseVerte Wed 15-May-13 08:35:03

Lots of mine come out stained but bleaxh clean again in the sun. As lppng as they are well rinsed and don't smell, I wouldn't worry what they look like.

rrreow Wed 15-May-13 13:54:32

Mine come out stained all the time. Fades in the sun or after a few more washes (I don't re-wash them though, but I just mean once they've been used again & washed again). As long as they don't smell I assume they're clean. I think it's just the pigment in certain foods, rather than them still being dirty.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now