Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Any bum genius offers on?

(13 Posts)
highlandbird Mon 13-May-13 17:05:33

Was just about to order some new bum genius nappies nappies and wondered if anyone knew of any special offers or codes??
Thanks!

BiscuitCrumbsInBed Wed 15-May-13 18:46:35

Babi Pur are selling some ex demo nappies cheaply, I think it was mentioned on their Facebook page, can't remember how much for though or which type of nappy so not very helpful sorry!

peachypips Wed 15-May-13 18:48:39

I have loads of second hand Bum Genius if you are interested!

ThunderboltKid Thu 16-May-13 20:47:56

peachypips I'd be interested in your BGs...what do you have?

highlandbird Thu 16-May-13 20:48:23

Thanks for your replies, managed to find a 10% off deal so didn't do too badly, the Babi pur website seemed to have issues, not sure what was up with it as I used it before with no bother.
Peachypips, may be interested in your second hand bum genius, could you pm me details please??
Thanks!

highlandbird Thu 16-May-13 21:01:51

X post with thunderboltkid, I'll leave it with you peachypips....

peachypips Fri 17-May-13 19:05:16

I have about 15 birth to potty in green, yellow, white and blue. They are in good nick though have been used for 18 months. Not sure what they would be worth. I was planning to eBay them but would much rather do it here! Could split them between you?

ThunderboltKid Fri 17-May-13 19:50:09

I'd definitely be interested in half of them...don't mind what colours. Let me know when you have a price. Thanks

peachypips Fri 17-May-13 21:54:07

I'll go and see what their resale value is and knock a bit off for a mumsnetter!

peachypips Sat 18-May-13 19:02:05

How about 4 quid per nappy? They seem so be going for about a fiver on eBay and preloved.

ThunderboltKid Sun 19-May-13 09:56:23

Peachy, will PM you now

highlandbird Tue 21-May-13 12:41:15

Sorry forgot to come back to this thread till now....we probably have enough nappies now, wish I'd waited a bit before ordering them though could have saved myself a fortune!
Thank you though peachy pips, glad that someone got a bargain grin

peachypips Tue 21-May-13 18:24:46

No probs! Glad your sorted. All the more for thunder !

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now