Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

potty training - holiday dilema

(4 Posts)
Cherylynne Sun 21-May-06 10:52:11

Hi I have a 2.5 month toddler. I'm going on holiday for 2 weeks in july and can't decide if i should potty train before we go or leave it totally until after. he's occasionally done a poo in the toilet but it was kind of luck and good observation rather than him asking - what do you think?

Yummymum1 Sun 21-May-06 18:58:34

Hi cherylynne,I think i might try it for a week and see how you get on.If he is ready it should happen quite quickly and you will be well away by july.We had a couple of false starts before ds2 finally got the hang of it.Good luck

Yafta Sun 21-May-06 19:00:03

Holiday apartments often have tiled floors, which makes it easier to mop up spillages! Also it's an opportunity for him to run around with no clothes on.

hermykne Sun 21-May-06 19:01:54

cherllyinee youre going on holidays why would you want the stress/bohter of potty training - take a break from normal chores and just CHILLLLL

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: