Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Kissaluvs and Kushies - Any Experience?

(10 Posts)
expatinscotland Sun 21-May-06 09:39:23

I've got a chance to get my hands on some of these pretty cheaply. Are they any good?

Willing to give them a go, but would like some feedback if they've got any pitfalls.

Thanks!

popsycal Sun 21-May-06 09:46:54

kissaluvs are quite low slung
but they fit for ages
ds2 is in size 2 still (15 months and 25lbs) and has been for ages and will still be for ages

they are quite absorbant and fit well with ME airflow

dont like fastening though

TheFlameWhoWasAfraidOfTheDark Sun 21-May-06 09:52:16

Popsy said most of what I was going to say - DD has a huge bum and she was in them until about 18 months, and only stopped because she wanted pull ups. They aren't as absorbant as a tots, but still are pretty good.

Kushies.... which type?

expatinscotland Sun 21-May-06 09:59:13

kushies classic.

TheFlameWhoWasAfraidOfTheDark Sun 21-May-06 10:18:08

I think it was the basic that I used, and a t-shirt would have been about as good... I'm assuming that the classic would be a few steps up from that though.

I don't know any cloth mums who choose kushies as their full time choice (the whole handful of cloth mums I know in rl ), but I do have a few of the basics for those times when they poo late in the day, but its that hour or so too early to put the night time one on, and they just about cope with that.

Boostered up though anything is good if its cheap

expatinscotland Sun 21-May-06 10:43:43

Hmmm. Might go kissaluv then.

NannyL Sun 21-May-06 16:43:20

kissaluvs are probably my my favourite nappies ever!

have used loads over time!!!

As said they work v well with ME wraps!

expatinscotland Sun 21-May-06 16:57:40

I've just ordered 6 kissaluvs.

And several Bummis training pants. Man, those were cheap - about £6-£8 each and free shipping.

DD1 is training, but we went to switch to a re-usable so she'll feel when she is wet, but not so much that she's constantly in wet clothes, and we have no garden for her to run round in in knickers.

expatinscotland Sun 21-May-06 17:02:13

All my wraps so far are ME except one Tots Bots fleecy, so glad the Kissaluvs will work w/them.

hana Tue 23-May-06 14:42:21

expat - I've been using kissaluvs on my dd who is 17 months now, she's still in size 1. They are a great slim fitting nappy , hope you like them when they arrive!
~(must order some larger ones soon.....!)
what's your cheap source then?

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: