Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Little lambs bamboo

(8 Posts)
spiderbabymum Tue 07-May-13 12:12:18

I see there's are on offer on their website .
8 nappies for £32

Seems like an undoubted bargain.

But what do we think of these ??
Do you Use them

I don't have a drier ......How long do they take to dry in real life round at yours ?

Are they excellent night nappies .
.?

TA ladies

bamboobutton Tue 07-May-13 12:17:57

I had them

They did work very well

BUT

they do take forever to dry unless they are in direct sunlight. The tumble dryer will destroy the elastic.

Even though i never tumbled them the elastic didn't last, i got the birth to potty kit and they only lasted about a year and a half.

mrsmartin1984 Thu 09-May-13 19:21:00

Didn't like them. Sold them. Much prefer bambinex ones. They dry overnight if you have them on the radiators

4yoniD Thu 09-May-13 21:30:17

ha! I hated bambinex and sold them and bought Little Lamb bamboo and Tots Bots Bamboozles!

I loved them both, they do take between 1 and 2.5 days to dry (normally just a little longer than a pair of men's jeans, I find. 1 day in summer, 2.5 days in autumn, inside on an airer, before I put the heating on). Mine have been dried in a washer-dryer many times without trouble.

Very good night nappies, especially with a fleece (dancing bears) cover and a booster for older babies - although I must confess to only doing this with dd1, I use dispicables at night for dd2.

On the down side, I have just put a post on here about DD2 outgrowing her size 2s. On the other hand, DD1 never outgrew them so don't pay too much attention to that!

Kelbells Thu 09-May-13 21:39:41

I ordered some size 2s for my DS recently in a similar offer after using a batch of preloved size 1s.... They are awesome - no leaks over night with an extra booster and their wraps are pretty darn fine too! (A few of the preloved - which had gone through 2 kids previously - had pretty much no elastic left in the legs but with a good wrap still seemed to work well!) smile

LetItBeMe Mon 13-May-13 04:15:01

Poor quality in my experience. I have 2 but I wouldn't buy again.
The wraps are dreadful too, so cheap and flimsy.

Fairylea Mon 13-May-13 04:49:34

I hated them. Sold mine. Too bulky and literally took forever and ever to dry.

I have to admit I use cloth during the day but I haven't found ones that work for night yet! I use pampers baby dry at night. For me I think using some cloth is better than nothing and I mainly do it for nappy rash reasons.

PurplePidjin Mon 13-May-13 07:23:08

Love mine, but i bought preloved so they'd already been washed in as it were.

Bamboo needs 2 washes mini.um to get up to absorbancy, preferable 6...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now