Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

gNappies 25% off at Ocado

(8 Posts)
BiscuitCrumbsInBed Mon 06-May-13 22:15:31

25% off red or orange gPants with the pouch thingy. Haven't tried them yet myself but can't resist an offer...!

MultipleMama Wed 08-May-13 13:11:34

My LOs are in these - all they wear. Thanks!

MultipleMama Wed 08-May-13 13:14:35

Just bought 6 more pairs and loads of refills. #happy

BiscuitCrumbsInBed Wed 08-May-13 13:22:07

Oh good! Do you just use the disposable inserts or do you use gCloths? What are the gCloths like (if you use them)?

MultipleMama Wed 08-May-13 13:53:35

I use the disposable ones while out and about because they're easy to dispose of but use the gcloths at home.

There's mixed reviews about them but personally I love them. I've never had any problems with them, never had leaks, the material is nice and soft (better than micro in my opinion) - still are after gazillion washes, they fit nicely into the gnappy (but make sure you use the correct size cloths for nappy so small nappy = small cloth) and they don't bunch up (only occasionally between the legs). They're not bulky either which I found a problem with most prefolds when I tried them in the nappy. I also use G-scraps underneath the gcloth in the front of the gnappy for extra absorbtion - at night as my boys seem to wee a lot more during the night.

Hope this answers a few questions for you.

BiscuitCrumbsInBed Wed 08-May-13 21:32:00

That's very helpful thank you smile

Eskarina Thu 09-May-13 07:52:15

They are also on zulily.co.uk today. You will need to sign up before being able to see them, but they have a box of 6 wraps and some disposable inserts for £50 or individual pants from £11.99. I believe the code mumsnet20 gets you 20% off too. (but check the MN discount page to make sure)

Eskarina Thu 09-May-13 07:53:21

Ps in case you don't know , you need to be fast. Products are only available for 3 days or so and something like this will probably sell out fast!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now