Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

potty trained but gone delinquent today

(5 Posts)
meysey Wed 17-May-06 19:50:47

we did Cod's Easter potty training boot camp which was a great success (thanks Cod!) we have still had the odd wee accident, but mostly DS has been just fine. Until today.

Today he seems to have taken up outrageous weeing as an Olympic sport.

he has weed:

-through the tube of the hoover all down the stairs
-in a frying pan
-sitting on the potty but with willy deliberately pointing up like a fountain (twice)
- on his chair

etc etc and thinks it's funny. he knows what he should be doing but has chosen not to do it.

I have been very cross (no bedtime book tonight etc). But what should I do if this behaviour continues?

sugarfree Wed 17-May-06 20:01:53

I'm inclined to say totally ignore it.Just clean it up with (hidden) gritted teeth and carry on as if nothing has happened.Don't even make eye contact with him while you clean up.
The hoover and frying pan are funny though.
Sorry.

sugarfree Wed 17-May-06 20:02:35

Oh and praise when he does do it in the right place.

meysey Thu 18-May-06 16:54:51

thanks. the hoover pipe has been his elephant trunk since he saw the sultan's elephant, so I guess he was making it squirt!

beansontoast Thu 18-May-06 17:00:46

mine did this...egg cups,in funny yogic positions etc ...didnt last long....think it's all part of it for him!

was very embarrassed when after prob more like eight weeks of full 'accident free potty trainedness'....he chose to wee in an egg cup in my friend's PRISTINE house......which immediately followed a long discussion my friend and i had about how he 'trained himself'

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: