Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

That shouldn't be in the nappy!!!!

(11 Posts)
DanielMummy Wed 17-May-06 13:09:41

OMG, just changed my 5 month old baby's nappy and discovered that he must have eaten a Tinytalk sticker yesterday. He seems okay. Does anyone think it will have harmed him?

hunkercaribou Wed 17-May-06 13:10:33

No, won't have harmed him.

What a surprise though!

Lact8 Wed 17-May-06 13:14:57

I'm sure he'll be fine but this had made me lol
He's obviously not been reading the WHO guidelines on weaning!

DS2 ate Christmas playdoh and had glittery poo!

serenity Wed 17-May-06 13:15:07

I went to Soupdragons M & T group a long time ago, when DD was about 5mths old. Changed her nappy and discovered an entire balloon. From its position within the nappys contents it had to have gone all the way through...........

DSs were given a stern talking to about leaving things lying around but she was fine.

Your DS will be fine

Lact8 Wed 17-May-06 13:17:52

whole balloon?!?

TambaTheDragonSlayer Wed 17-May-06 13:19:28

There was grass in ds2's nappy this morning... you can tell hes not my first as I didnt give it a second thought

yomellamoHelly Wed 17-May-06 13:31:18

Sure he'll be fine - babies are resilient cretures (good job too). Was a ball-bearing in ds's poo yesterday, but we'd been waiting for it

DanielMummy Wed 17-May-06 16:16:41

2 more dirty nappies later and there's still bits of paper coming out. I don't know how he managed to swallow it.

beckybrastraps Wed 17-May-06 16:17:50

We have the sand pit out. Poor dd is being scoured

sugarfree Wed 17-May-06 16:43:06

I've discovered lengths of thread,wax crayon and a ludo game piece in nappies over the years.
Relieves the boredom.

sarahlou1uk Wed 17-May-06 20:05:55

Once of my friends once took her daughters nappy off and found a complete baby wipe! It had come through her entire system without getting trapped anywhere. You could say she had a proper clean out! My friend since then, has been like a hawk watching her ds ever since!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: