Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Best disposable nappy liner?

(7 Posts)
peaches27 Wed 17-May-06 10:50:49

I am getting into the swing of real nappies now and enjoy using them, even my partner has learnt to use them! I am at the end of my pack of Boots nappy liners and on the whole I have been fairly satisfied with the quality. I thought I would try a few others to decide which is best in terms of quality, price, availability etc.

I have ordered a few different ones from ebay including Bambino Mio. I have avoided the PHP ones though because someone on here said they made her little one sore.

Has anyone got any recommendations?

(BTW I do use fleece also underneath the dispo liner, I use the dispo ones because I am not into poo scraping!).

expatinscotland Wed 17-May-06 11:00:45

I'm hunting, too!

Bumpity bump.

Cappucino Wed 17-May-06 11:41:47

1) buy toilet brush to scrape poo from fleece liners

2) free yourself from the paper liners

Rach69 Wed 17-May-06 11:42:05

Sorry don't use these, just use fleece liners (although ds3 still bf so I may change my mind once he's weaned!)

Cappucino Wed 17-May-06 11:43:05

Rach it gets much easier after they've weaned. the poo tends to, ahem, drop off

Rach69 Wed 17-May-06 11:46:08

I shall look forward to it!

mumfor1standfinaltime Wed 17-May-06 11:48:43

I use some which I bought from 'little green earthlets' online. They are excellent and very absorbant, dont tear easily and are soft.

littlegreenearthlets

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: