Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Let's Talk Boosters w/the Newbie Cloth User . . .

(6 Posts)
expatinscotland Wed 17-May-06 10:48:45

Does it REALLY make a difference which one?

What are your recommendations?

expatinscotland Wed 17-May-06 11:01:27

Rach69 Wed 17-May-06 11:40:57

Expat - (I think I'm getting a bit boring saying this!) I use Tesco value microfibre cloths (3 for 89p) for everything (not the same ones though!) eg breast pads when feeding at night, washable wipes, bath cloths and boosting nappies - I use one in a fluffle overnight which works well. I am not a huge fan of hemp although others seem to love it. I guess any bit of absorbant cloth eg old towels, would do as well.

Cappucino Wed 17-May-06 11:54:10

yes, microfibre cloths (reverent silence); they're the business

depends what nappy you're using really. I find a 'proper' shaped booster necessary with a tots bots, but I can shove any old thing into a stuffable

(not that I have to with my lovely minki huggle, stroke, stroke)

vkone Wed 17-May-06 20:46:10

One tip I'd give (esp. for night nappies) is boost between the nappy and wrap. That way you get a good close fit on the nappy but lots of extra absorbancy.

I have switched to hemp or bamboo for nights as both are very absorbant but don't really boost during the day

Laura032004 Wed 17-May-06 21:47:16

What nappies are you using? Are you really looking for a booster, or a liner? I have never needed to 'boost' ds's nappies (Tots), but I do need a liner, or rinsing poo out of terry is horrific (I often curse DS's nursery if they don't put the liner in!)!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: