Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Best mini toilet seat

(4 Posts)
Em32 Wed 17-May-06 09:23:48

Ds has started showing an interest in sitting on the loo and seems to prefer the idea to the potty which he'll sit on but rarely does anything on. He's too scared to stay on for long once he's up there though as we haven't got a small seat for him yet (we just hold him on at the moment when he asks) Is it best to get one of those permanent fixed joint adult/child seats or one he can put on himself when he wants? (he's 2.3 at the moment and I'm not actively potty training yet)

sarahlou1uk Wed 17-May-06 09:36:39

I found the best one was the Mothercare white padded one with handles to make them more secure. My ds can now lift the lid, put his seat on and climb on by himself. Think it cost £12.99 from current Mothercare catalogue.

fruitful Wed 17-May-06 09:56:04

We have one of those ones with an adult one and a child one. Dd refused to use the child one on the basis that she was a big girl now and didn't need it. She was 2yr4mo and the size of an average 21mo at the time. Having her able to balance on the big seat was quite useful when we were out though.

With the child seat locked up into the lid, the lid is very heavy and makes a big crash when ds slams it down.

Bumblelion Wed 17-May-06 09:57:51

I bought one out of Argos which has a seat, steps and handles. It is very secure once on the seat and light enough for a child to put up. It cost £10 and is red, yellow and blue.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: