Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

TotBots Nappy Bargain

(11 Posts)
WaitingforStork Sat 13-Oct-12 17:33:09

Just been to tesco and they have TotsBots easyfits down from £14.99 to £3.74! Thought I should share my find! Only had flower power design at my store not sure if they have any ones in other shops.

Can't wait to try them out, will wait for next nappy change. They are individually wrapped so if I try one and don't like it then I can return the rest, can't loose!

Happy shopping!

ValiumQueen Sat 13-Oct-12 18:17:55

Very jealous. My local store does not have them. If I were you, buy them all and sell on eBay.

ValiumQueen Sat 13-Oct-12 18:23:18

No reduction on Internet either. They are nice little nappies, and can be boosted too. Enjoy <<still jealous>>

WaitingforStork Sat 13-Oct-12 18:45:28

Not a bad idea buying to sell them on...I bought 10 today, if I get on with them will go back for some more in the next couple of days. Sorry your store don't have them and surprise tesco direct don't have the same deal.

ValiumQueen Sat 13-Oct-12 18:49:01

I will watch each day. They have had them cheaper on the past, but you have a very good deal. I think local managers have quite a bit of control over prices. I do not think it is a national pricing thing unfortunately.

soon2bmumof3 Sat 13-Oct-12 19:03:50

Ooh which tesco? Have a huge one near us might nip there later.

WaitingforStork Sat 13-Oct-12 19:25:28

Aberdeen one, hope you find some too!

ThatGhastlyWoman Sat 13-Oct-12 19:32:12

Fingers crossed Edinburgh has them, too- OH has just headed off to ours to have a look. Although, he was easily swayed by the promise of having a Tesco's curry tonight.

If not, will see if my Ma is planning a trip in to Aberdeen in the next day or so and put in an order! Thanks for the tip-off... smile

WaitingforStork Sat 13-Oct-12 19:37:56

No problem, nice to share a bargain! It's the Aberdeen Danestone store Ghastly. Hopefully be some left for your mum, I left 6 on the shelf today but they might restock.

ThatGhastlyWoman Sat 13-Oct-12 22:03:51

Gah. OH was told this was running only in England?!

Will see what we can do...

ValiumQueen Sun 14-Oct-12 08:13:30

Still no reductions on Tesco direct. Swines. If I see them reduced I will post after I have bought them all

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now